Monday, October 11, 2010

Craft time


Flowers from pencil shavings.
Three smiling flowers. Children needs our presence to do something. This is done by my son with my help. We have some colour pencils, some smiling stickers, white paper and fevicol craft glue.
If we are planning to do a round flower sharpen the pencils with great care. First glue all the flowers then draw the stem and leaves. I had drawn the stem and leaves with the colour pencil. Then I had pasted a smiling sticker at the centre piece. I love these flowers and we had pasted it in our living room because this image has a lot of love in it.
Its an easy craft. My four year old enjoyed all these works.
I decided to spend some time with my children to do crafts. All inspiration and thanks goes to the blog Mindful meanderer.

2 comments:

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello Aswathy:)

Amazing flowers. You have a wonderful talent.I am sure your children would have learnt a wonderful craft.

Best wishes:)
Joseph

AswathiBabu said...

Thanks sir

Related Posts with Thumbnails