Friday, October 12, 2012
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Monday, May 16, 2011
Hari's another project is dry leaves collection. He had collected some leaves and they are in the lap of our dictionaries. But he is least interested in Botany. So its my duty to find the names. I like it most, really I want more of these projects.
Some tips on this project are
- Collect leaves
- For drying it we can place it in pages of thick books or we can place it in between newspaper and place a weight on top of it. After 3-4 days change the newspaper and repeat the procedure.
- Then we can paste it on chart paper or in book
- We have to write its name in English, in our language and its scientific name
- Its a nice project to know our nature
- Every leaf is different in its texture, shape and smell.
Its a great pleasure to see our children doing such things and watching them behind. It can not be explained in words. We can join them to accomplish their great tasks and to upbring them as as a nice person. Yes, I am finding great joy in small things, its the title of today's post of my favourite blogger. Please have a look at this worthy post.