Thursday, March 25, 2010

Vacations and snacks

Vacations bring a mixed feeling of tension and relax. I am surfing throughout the net for home made easy receipis for my children.
They love ice creams very much. I had made ice cream last week without an ice cream maker. For that I had purchased one Ice cream powder (fruito man's) and Fresh cream from Varkeys super market. We will get different flavours of ice cream powder. Mangoe, Pine apple etc. Another brand name of ice cream powder is Bakers.
I boiled one packet milk(500 ml) with one packet ice cream powder. Allow it to cool. Then blend it in Mixie with Fresh cream. Freeze it. Blend the mixture in an interval of one hour. We got a tasty and frothy(not so smooth as we buy) ice cream. But we can have it with a pride b'se its home made.....
I had made this without ice cream powder last year. Then we must have sugar, corn flour, vanilla syrup and fresh cream with milk. It was also tasty.
Check this links to make an eggless ice cream for your kids
Roopa's kitchen
Eggless cooking from Madhuram

Priya's strawberry flavour


low fat ice cream

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails