Today a hasty visit to my friend at palluruthy opened before us the exotic taste of guava with the wonderful colour. She gave me an instant guava shake. I forgot to take pictures because of its freshness and taste.....
Yesterday I bought one bottle Real fruit juice for my children. Frankly I didn't liked it. With that money we can make more quantity of fresh juice or milk shakes. If we are in a comfortable place to make such things try these things....they are cheaper, fresh and reliable.
Her receipe of guava shake:
two ripe Guava, some ice cubes,milk and sugar. The output was a siky milk shake with wonderful pink colour.
- Select full ripe guava with pink colour
- Wash it thouroughly in running water
- Peel it
- Cut it into small cubes
- Put it in a mixie and make a smooth paste
- add sufficient amount of milk and sugar
- Strain it
- Serve with a proud smile
- Result will be awesome...
- We can add one or two crushed ice cubes to it
- Try it out just now!!!!
- If you are adding chilled milk no need to add ice cubes